How to change the property manager of the community of owners

How to change the property manager of the community of owners

How to change the property manager of the community of owners

Information from Mariño Castro Administración S.L.

Ask us for an Budget to manage your community of owners in Fuengirola, Mijas Costa and Benalmádena.

In the positions of the community the one of administrator of properties has special relevance, since it is the professional who has as object to guard over the interests of the community of owners and of his properties.

But each administrator has his own way of working and often, it is not the correct one for the demand that the owners consider that it should be.

This lack of confidence of the owners due to the way some administrators work makes them want to change for another professional so that their community is in a perfect state of maintenance and of their services.

But what should be done to change or dismiss the current Community Manager?

We inform you below with a summary that you can extend by contacting us, without obligation.

See the contract that the administrator has with the community.

Communicate to the president the desire to change the administrator.

To make a call requesting the change or cessation of the administrator.

The favorable vote of the majority in votes and coefficient, will be enough for the change.

If the president does not want to change the administrator and does not call the meeting, what to do?

The Horizontal Property Law provides for this issue for presidents who do not wish to call the Owners’ Meeting with agendas that the owners request.

The 25 per cent of the participation fees must be collected with the signatures of the owners and with the agenda that they want to discuss and give it to the President or Administrator to call the Meeting.

Note of interest; The Law P.H. mentions that the appointment of the governing bodies will be made for a period of one year, unless the Statutes of the community provide otherwise or due to the negligence of a member of the Governing Board. However, an extraordinary meeting of the residents may be called.

If you need more information about this article, please contact us, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

✅ We are near you to inform you in Mijas Costa, Fuengirola and Benalmádena.

For any question you want about your community of owners, without commitment click here and access the form of consultations.

Contact phone number 952582950